Dog seatbelt - Alpin
"Alpin" dog car belt is a secure belt - a loop attached to a professional climbing carabiner. Made of durable tape with a colorful pattern.
OUR SEAT BELTS HAVE A STRENGHT CERTYFICATE ISSUED BY AN ACCREDITED LABORATORY
Its most important features:
- low weight - only 22 grams - it can be attached to the harness of a small, medium or large dog.
- high strength - 2141.4 kg! This type of carabiner is used for rock climbing and mountaineering, therefore its strength and weight are its key features.
Available in 10 colors.
The Alpin belt is installed by threading the car belt through the loop and attaching it to the dog's harness.
To make the Alpin belt, we only used durable tape (made with strong titanium threads) and a carabiner to eliminate the risk of breakage or damage to additional elements during sudden braking.
Compatible with Kuko + seat covers without sides.
- weight: 22g
- longitudinal strength: 21kN
- transverse strength: 8kN
- open strength: 9kN
- ground clearance: 21mm
- dimensions: 85.9 / 52mm
- width 25mm
- length (without carabiner) 24 cm
- length of the loop to pass the car belt - 9 cm
Strength test result - average destructive force 3594.3 N (366.52 kg) - three attempts, the sewing broke, the carabiner was not damaged.
Recommended manual cleaning with a brash and mild detergent